(Information credit: Wolves of the Rockies_
Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks will conduct hearings on Aug. 14 at several locations on proposed new rules to establish a voluntary wolf management stamp for anyone to make a donation to Montana’s wolf management program.
The proposed rules would direct FWP to make available for sale a $20 wolf stamp and would define how the voluntary donations would be allocated to wolf management activities.
The hearings are set for 6 p.m. on Aug. 14, at the following FWP locations:
- Helena Headquarters; 1420E 6th Ave.
- Bozeman Region 3 HQ; 1400 S. 19th Ave.
- Billings Region 5 HQ; 2300 Lake Elmo Dr.
- Glasgow Region 6 HQ; 54078 U.S. Highway 2 West
- Great Falls Region 4 HQ;4600 Giant Springs Road
- Kalispell Region 1 HQ; 490 N. Meridian Road Miles City Region 7 HQ; 352 I-94 Business Loop
- Missoula Region 2 HQ; 3201 Spurgin Road